Monday, March 5, 2012

LA Girl Secrets via Party Girls LA: Moves Your Man Thinks Are SEXY!

Check out this list that the LA Girl Secrets via Party Girls LA team has made!
10 Moves Your Man Thinks Are Sexy


1. POSING POST-SHOWER "I love when a woman comes out of the shower and wraps a towel around her hair in front of me. It's sexy and dramatic."


2. SPANKING DEBATE "I'm looking for the types of person who will challenge me in conversation, who will defend her values."


3. LAUGHING YOUR BUTT OFF "if she's graceful and elegant in so many ways, it's a turn-on if she has a quirk like a laugh that makes everyone stop in their tracks and wonders who she is." 


4. SLEEPING LIKE A BABY "You get to see this peaceful, unguarded side. There are no walls."


5. GOING FOR IT "The type of woman I want on my arm is spontaneous. She'll jump right in instead of inching slowly into the water."


6. GETTING SWEATY "After a run, when her clothes are sticking to her skin....wow."


7. FEEDING HIS CREW "If a woman makes a feast for me and my friends, it shows she's generous toward the people I love."


8. FIGHTING BACK "Standing up for someone who is being treated badly, especially when she has no obligation to do so, is incredibly attractive."


9. ORDERING A SINGLE MALT "It's cool when she can sit down and order a drink like scotch or whiskey and really appreciate it."


10. SPEAKING IN TONGUES "Knowing another language, having any kind of accent....even if she's just trying to learn foreign language but is having trouble, that's still so cute."


Photobucket


www.LAGirlSecrets.com


Become a member today!


Become a collaborator today!


About LA Girl Secrets


Follow us on Twitter!


 
Follow Me on Pinterest

 

No comments:

Post a Comment